Wiley CPAexcel Scholarship
Due Date: December 15, 2016
The American Woman’s Society of CPAs in partnership with Wiley CPAexcel offers a free online review course individuals aspiring to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Please note: this award had NO cash value. This award is for the online review course only. New this year are courses for those persuing the CMA. Please use the same form for CMA scholarships and note that you are requesting a CMA scholarships in your essay.
You may apply online or also contact the AWSCPA administrative offices at 713-893-5685 or via email at email@example.com.
- Applicant must meet the minimum education requirements to sit for the CPA exam within one year of scholarship awarding.
- Applicant must be able to use the online review course within one year of scholarship awarding.
- Applicant must either be an entering Senior, 5th year student, graduate student or a graduate AND eligible to take a review course within one year of scholarship awarding.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 GPA in accounting and a 3.0 GPA overall.
- Applicants must provide a validated transcript from their college to verify grades, major and classes taken.
- Applicant must submit an essay no longer than 1,000 words explaining why they are deserving of the scholarship.
- Applicant must either be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.