Wiley Scholarship Program
Due Date: June 30, 2017
The American Woman’s Society of CPAs in partnership with Wiley is offering a free online review course to individuals aspiring to pass the CPA, CMA or CIA exam. Wiley has expanded their scholarship offering to include your choice of a CPA, CMA or CIA online review course. Please note your area of interest in the essay section. Please note: this award had NO cash value. This award is for the online review course only.
You may apply online or also contact the AWSCPA administrative offices at 713-893-5685 or via email at email@example.com.
- Applicant must meet the minimum education requirements to sit for the CPA exam within one year of scholarship awarding.
- Applicant must be able to use the online review course within one year of scholarship awarding.
- Applicant must either be an entering Senior, 5th year student, graduate student or a graduate AND eligible to take a review course within one year of scholarship awarding.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 GPA in accounting and a 3.0 GPA overall.
- Applicants must provide a validated transcript from their college to verify grades, major and classes taken.
- Applicant must submit an essay no longer than 1,000 words explaining why they are deserving of the scholarship.
- Applicant must either be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.